Why aren’t these STATS making BIGGER Headlines?
The Top 20 Reasons Why We’re Booming Exposed.
If you’re a home-owner, investor, or landlord, get ready to hear the MOST explosive information about what’s going on in Texas that almost nobody is talking about anywhere else!
It’s what I like to call THE TOP 10 reasons +1 why we’re attracting an INVASION of HOME BUYERS!
Now, in my source material gleaned from Mr. Wayne Allyn Root, no matter what your view of him politically might be, he actually is one of the few nationally recognized figures outside of the state to hold up Texas as the shining example of what the rest of our country SHOULD be doing economically.
(Source cited in video.)
The fact of the matter is don’t discredit the messenger because in the end, numbers don’t lie!
In a nutshell, (to paraphrase James Carville) it’s about our economy, Darlin’s.
Here’s the 411 You Need to Understand Implicitly about Our Great State
1) From 2000 to 2010 alone, over 550,000 Californians relocated to Texas and they brought with them $14.3 BILLION in income.
Now, in recent years, the migratory number has of Californians has exploded, which is even more good news.
2) Concurrently in the Aughts-decade, New Yorkers moving to Texas brought nearly $1 TRILLION in assets and income.
3) 8 of the top 15 fastest-growing cities in the United States are right here in Texas.
4) Texas created more private sector jobs in the last 10 years than the entire REST OF THE NATION COMBINED!
Now, if memory serves, wasn’t that during the Great Recession?
That’s a HUGE statistic!
5) The Texas economy has, also, passed $1 TRILLION… and accounts for 8.3% of the US economy.
But… wait… there’s more. We’re not even halfway through the top 10 list +1…
6) Texas is the 2nd largest economy in the US and the 14th largest globally. That means we’re equal to Russia.
7) We have more Fortune 500 HQs than NY and we’re home to 6 of the top 50 Fortune 500 Companies.
8) We received the 2nd LOWEST stimulus funding nationally per capita.
9) Texas has been ranked #1 in business for 8 consecutive years in Chief Executive magazine.
10) CNBC ranked Texas as the top state in the US for business in 2012.
11) AND we have an $8 BILLION budget surplus.
We’re in the BLACK!
ALL of which begs the question…
Why is the Texas Economy Annihilating the Other (Read BLUER, with the exception of, I think, of NY) State Economies Nationwide?
Sorry, Blue States, it ain’t braggin’ if it’s true.
So, we just looked at the big picture with it’s broad brush strokes.
Now, let’s look at the tiny, diligent, stippled details that got us here!
There are another EIGHT whopping reasons you HAVE to wrap your brain around!
And get this…
For a State Being so Good at #1…
We’re all about the zeroes!
- Zero State Income Tax
- Zero Cap Gains Tax
- Zero Death Tax
- We’re a Right-to-Work state, which means NO unions!
- We’re Pro-Business.
- And, we have Lawsuit/Tort Reform.
- Our governing branch is extremely frugal with taxpayer money.
- We have a Balanced Budget Amendment.
- AND the state constitution limits the time our politicians can meet to 90 days bi-annually.
This is sheer brilliance!
It keeps frivolous lawsuits and taxpayer funding of court-appointed attorneys down!
By design or not, our legislators are following Parkinson’s Law regarding Productivity, which states work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
And Isn’t Not Having the Time to Mess around with ANYTHING What It’s All About?
THIS is what our success as a GREAT STATE boils down to…
Parkinson’s Law is the approach to productivity any good sales dog should be chasing after and hanging onto like a steak dinner!
All in all… good stuff, don’t you think?
Thanks for visiting and join me in my next video about “What the Brits Know that the Texans Don’t!”
So, What’s the POINT?!
You CANNOT AFFORD to be represented by:
• anyone who is “native” and blind to our current economic truths.
• anyone whose focus is so myopic that your family’s largest investment could be placed at risk, or in the very least, not taken into it’s fuller context.
• anyone just because they are a friend of a friend, or worse… the friend of a significant other.
• anyone who isn’t willing to shake up the status quo to make sure you can take care of your family’s needs.
P.S. Are you curious to know what your home is worth?
Call me at 214-793-2332.
Your call is No-Risk and a painfully evident ECONOMIC No-Brainer.
P.P.S. You have nothing to lose except… time and money by NOT giving me a call!
P.P.P.S. Or if you prefer, just click here to send me a quick note with your address and phone number,
and I’ll look it over and call you!