“Improving Lives, Home Values, & Taxpayer Burdens in Dallas through TNR”
As Heard Quarterly on “The Rancken File” on 103.7 (KVIL) and 98.7 (KLUV)
Thanks for watching what is the first of many civic-minded interviews devoted to affecting change in the areas of Dallas that often get overlooked.
Here’s the Deal and the Bottom Line:
- If you’re a seller (or if you qualify as a buyer)…
- I am so confident you’ll be thrilled to hear what I have to tell you upon meeting that I am willing to make a…
- $100 donation in YOUR NAME to “SAFER Stray and Feral Rescue”, the organization dedicated to the welfare of stray and feral cats in Dallas that I discuss in the above interview.
SAFER’s Mission is:
- To practice Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) in the humane sterilization of all cats to control Dallas’ HUGE over-population problem.
- SAFER is recognized, supported and preferred by Dallas Animal Services, under the auspices of the Dallas Cat Lady.
Talk about a Win-Win Situation!
I’m so committed to offering you this guarantee that EVEN IF YOU AREN’T HAPPY with what I have to share with you after our consultation…
So, it is a Win-Win Situation for you and the city of Dallas!
And fulfilling that kind of guarantee, to me… is really what the true definition of a “Dallas” REALTOR® is… one who is willing to affect change in areas of the city that often get overlooked.
So, What’s the POINT?!
You CANNOT AFFORD to be represented by:
• anyone who isn’t willing to affect change in the city of Dallas by whatever means necessary to save and improve lives, home values, and taxpayer burdens.
• anyone who is “native” and blind to our current economic truths.
• anyone whose focus is so myopic that your family’s largest investment could be placed at risk, or in the very least, not taken into it’s fuller context.
• anyone just because they are a friend of a friend, or worse… the friend of a significant other.
• anyone who isn’t willing to shake up the status quo to make sure you can take care of your family’s needs.
P.S. Are you curious to know what your home is worth?
Call me at 214-793-2332.
Your call is No-Risk and a painfully evident ECONOMIC No-Brainer.
P.P.S. You have nothing to lose except… time and money by NOT giving me a call!
P.P.P.S. Or if you prefer, just click here to send me a quick note with your address and phone number,
and I’ll look it over and call you!